Nail fungi is a condition that starts as a little white or yellow spot under your fingernail or toenail. As the infection develops, nail fungi may cause your nail to discolor, thicken and crumble towards the tip. It can affect several nails at the same time. It is often caused by cross contamination, the bad hygiene in shoes, wearing sports shoes which is moist inside for prolonged periods or using infected nail tools.
• Start by sanitizing all areas that come into contact with the nail. Examples include:
• Your Keyboard/Piano/Calculator
• Pens and stationery
• Dishwashing sponges
• Car Steering Wheel
• Shoe Rack
• Shower floor
• Mani and Pedi Tools
2. Sanitize the area where the nail fungi are visible with your Elim Sanitizer.
3.. File the nail to expose the area and drop the Elim Fungal Force on the infected nail. Avoid contact with the nail when applying, this will stop cross-contamination.
4. When taking a shower, add one spoon of Spa additive in a foot bath and stand in the footbath while taking a shower. If you prefer a bath, you can safely add a spoonful to your bath.
5. Take care to dry your feet, between the toes and hands very well after a shower.
6. If you have a UV lamp, keep the area under the blue light for 3 minutes per day.
7. Store shoes in the sunlight.
8. For Toenail fungi, change bedding regularly.
9. Keep nails from drying out by using the anti-bacterial Cuticle MD with ten healing oils.
MediHand Fungal Force
The Elim Fungal Force is a radical treatment combining the natural forces of Science and Nature. Treatment includes a strong antibacterial active (Tea Tree Oil and Triclocarban) and an acidity agent Undecylenoyl Glycine to block any bacteria.
MediHeel Spa Additive
With Tea Tree, Niaouli and Rosemary Oil this antifungal foot soak was designed to specifically target bacterial causing foot odour. This super additive not only cleanses the feet and nails but is a natural antiseptic that fights fungal and bacterial infections of the skin and feet.