Nail fungi is a condition that starts as a little white or yellow spot under your fingernail or toenail. As the infection develops, nail fungi may cause your nail to discolor, thicken and crumble towards the tip. It can affect several nails at the same time. It is often caused by cross contamination, the bad hygiene in shoes, wearing sports shoes which is moist inside for prolonged periods or using infected nail tools.
1. Start by sanitizing all areas that come into contact with the nail. Examples include:
• Your Keyboard/Piano/Calculator
• Pens and stationery
• Dishwashing sponges
• Car Steering Wheel
• Shoe Rack
• Shower floor
• Mani and Pedi Tools
2. Sanitize the area where the nail fungi are visible with your Elim Sanitizer.
3.. File the nail to expose the area and drop the Elim Fungal Force on the infected nail. Avoid contact with the nail when applying, this will stop cross-contamination.
4. When taking a shower, add one spoon of Spa additive in a foot bath and stand in the footbath while taking a shower. If you prefer a bath, you can safely add a spoonful to your bath.
5. Take care to dry your feet, between the toes and hands very well after a shower.
6. If you have a UV lamp, keep the area under the blue light for 3 minutes per day.
7. Store shoes in the sunlight.
8. For Toenail fungi, change bedding regularly.
9. Keep nails from drying out by using the anti-bacterial Cuticle MD with ten healing oils.